Global Upstream Supply Chain Director M/F
Dernière mise à jour : 25 janv. 2022
Groove Partners, Quart Sud-Est France, CDI
Great opportunity to join an expanding international FMCG company with a proven track record of success and growth. Groove Partners is looking for a Global Upstream Supply Chain Director M/F : Global S&OP, E2E Planning, International Supply Chain Transformation Director M/F to lead develop and federate the Global-International SIOP people, process and technologies.
This is a key international leadership position, Member of Supply Chain Executive Committee, reporting directly to the CSO (Chief Supply Chain Officer). This position will require an experienced S&OP (Sales and Operational Planning) leader able to facilitate and drive results in a fast growing and demanding environment, leveraging his/her strong interpersonal and leadership skills. This role will be challenged to build and implement a robust and efficient Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning process across the enterprise to improve customer service level, forecast accuracy, profitability, inventory turns and working capital.
Confidentiality is needed for our client which is based on south-eastern quarter of France.vous vous sentez inspiré.
• As Group S&OP Leader, he/she leads change management initiatives, projects and process which involves a lot of moving parts through the organization, including peoples, systems, technologies, and goals.
• He /she oversees all activities relating to the development of the request over an 18-month horizon.
• He/she implements the planning process considering the downstream and upstream constraints. He/she contributes to define the Central stock Policy together with Sales and Finance
• As part of the supply chain team, he/she contributes to building a high-performance, customer-oriented, demand driven, integrated Supply Chain.
• Drive main KPI’s and ensure continuous improvement plan are in place
• This role will lead the execution of the global S&OP processes for the entire company.
• Execute all facets of the S&OP process to provide an optimum customer service level, working capital, and costs performance as defined by the organization’s business operating plans and strategic objectives.
• Partner with the marketing and sales operations, to ensure the demand consensus process delivers an agreed upon, workable volume forecast (mid and long term); ensure gaps and overlaps are addressed, scenarios are completed, and issues appropriately escalated to meet business objectives.
• Integrate NPI, EOL, Sell-through, Promotions, Support requirements, and other product demand signals to create a demand forecast.
• Collaborate with Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, Logistics, Finance to ensure that the appropriate data is available and accurate to be reviewed at the S&OP process meetings and establish company’s Supply plan.
• He / she’s managing product Life Cycle, demand planning, Supply planning (finish products, raw material and packaging), and method departments
• Ensure the S&OP’s subcycles are properly managed and executed
• Lead the S&OP management reviews, prepare all data and metrics for review, identify gaps and scenarios that must be presented, guide final decision making on open items and trade-offs, and prepare escalations for executive review where appropriate.
• Create the S&OP minutes, communicate key conclusion to stakeholders and perform follow up of the actions.
• Recommend and maintain optimal inventory levels at various stages in the supply chain to achieve customer satisfaction levels as well as mitigate inventory exposure.
• Analyse supply and demand issues and facilitate resolution throughout the supply chain.
• Assist in quantifying and defining scope for capacity, resource, logistics, and supply chain planning.
• Evaluate supplier delivery performance and capability, building into the S&OP process risk mitigating approaches to manage supplier performance variation.
• As integral part of company’s key business process systems’ selection, implementation, and execution, document and share “best practice” methods, processes and ideas across the business’s supply chain operations to drive continuous improvements in all aspects of business operations.
• Lead company initiatives aimed at improving current business processes.
• Listening, understanding of constraints and conflicts of interest linked to S&OP
• Ability to find solutions to reconcile issues
• Rigour, ability to orchestrate cross-functional works, priority setting
• Business Acumen
• Communication and strong interpersonal relationship
• Planning techniques (APICS CPIM level)
• Ability to transform complex problems into simple solutions / scenarios
• Project Management
• Integrator Leadership style
• Inspirational and ability to build trust as a key block for change management
If you are interested in this role and feel you will be a great fit, apply now for a confidential discussion with Groove Partners.
And please follow us on linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/groove-partners